Innovative and high energy QA Engineer for testing a cloud based multi-tier product.
- Extensive testing experience with Web Based Application.
- Analyzing the Requirements
- Participate in preparing Test Plans
- Prepare Test Scenarios
- Prepare Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
- Compile Test Data for the test cases
- Setup Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Analyze the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Provide mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Compile Test Reports
- Write automation scripts & maintain framework
Skills and Qualifications
2+ years of experience in testing multi-tier applications and test automation.
IMP – Should a quick learner – will need to pick up project domain knowledge which is purely technical
IMP – Should be independent/self driven and be able to get things done.
Should either have the following skills OR be smart enough to learn them quickly with guidance from team lead.
Linux – should be comfortable working on Linux platforms using command line (NOT UI)
Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
AWS – Cloud practitioner course should be done
AWS – Some common services – understanding of what each service is about
AWS – some amount of hands on for certain services
Deployment in Amazon.
Security testing experience
Experience in CI tools like maven, Jenkins.
Exposure to BDD/ATDD & tools like Jbehave, Cucumber.
Knowledge of different types of automation frameworks.
Performance and load testing experience.
Experience in Mobile testing.