We are hiring experienced managers who have the passion and drive to deliver software products for our customers.
As part of the Indexnine leadership group, you will manage the teams and customer relationships for the projects you manage. We will provide you all the tools and background to grow with us.
- English language proficiency (both written and verbal)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Good code-review and agile management skills.
- Participate in and support multiple development teams acheive their goals.
- Interface with customers to translate requirements and drive architectural and product decisions.
- Assist product development teams analyze requirements and design solution workflows for the product.
- Interface with design team to review UX design and provide suggestions to improve the product overall.
- Track progress of teams on a daily basis and remove obstacles to smooth progress.
- Perform code reviews and maintain high level of code quality.
- Review code quality reports regularly and help schedule technical tasks for the team.
- Develop and recommend best practices for project execution and management.
- Improve current processes to provide better visibility and metrics to track quality and performance of project teams .
- Report accurate status and impediments the team is facing to the Engineering Manager in order to find solutions.
The ideal candidate is proactive, and has great attention to detail.
To apply for this position, click to fill out the this form